Because we can make other things than smoothies when we cook with juices… We asked Eve-Lyne, from La Fraiche blog, to create some exclusive healthy, easy and tasty recipes with our juices.
So here’s the first recipe elaborated for this collaboration: Muffins Matcha 2.0, pistachios and raspberries. An ideal recipe for quick breakfasts, snacks for work or for a road trip!
Prep time: 25 minutes
1 cup of our MATCHA 2.0 juice
¼ cup of melted coco oil
1 egg, beaten
2 cups of flour
½ cup of maple syrup
2 teaspoons of baking soda
¾ teaspoons of salt flower
¾ cup of pistachios, coarsely chopped
2 cups of raspberries
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Place muffins paper parchment into a 12 cup muffin pan.
3. Add liquid ingredients into a large bowl. Mix together.
4. Add dry ingredients in another large bowl. Mix together.
5. Add the dry mixture to the liquid mixture. Stir.
6. Add ½ cup of the chopped pistachios and 1 ½ cups of raspberries to the mixture. Mix together and reserve remaining pistachios and raspberries.
7. Fill muffins cups. Garnish with the remaining pistachios.
8. Bake at 400°F for about 15 minutes (after 10-12 minutes, use a toothpick to see if the muffins are ready: put it into one muffin’s center. If it’s dry when you put it out, muffins are ready!).
9. Serve with the remaining fresh raspberries.
* Your muffins will keep for 2 days in a sealed container at room temperature. Otherwise, you can keep them up to 2 to 3 months in the freezer.
Find our MATCHA 2.0 juice here.