Because we can make other things than smoothies when we cook with juices… We asked Eve-Lyne, from La Fraiche blog, to create some exclusive healthy, easy and tasty recipes with our juices.
Here’s the second recipe of this collaboration: a strawberry-chia-Zest breakfast loaf!
Prep time: 1 hour
1 teaspoon of olive oil
½ cup of melted oil
½ cup of maple syrup
½ cup of almond milk
½ cup of ZEST
1 ½ cups of flour
2 teaspoons of baking soda
1 tablespoon chia seeds
¼ cup of hemp seeds
1 cup of oat flakes
½ cup of fresh strawberries, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a loaf pan, place a parchment paper that you have previously oiled.
3. In a large bowl, add the melt coconut oil, the maple syrup, the almond milk and the ZEST.
4. In a smaller bowl, mix the flour and the baking soda. Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients and whisk.
5. Mix until texture gets uniformly smooth.
6. Add chia seeds, hemp seeds, oat flakes and strawberries. Mix well. (Keep a few hemp seeds, chia seeds and oat flakes to sprinkle on the loaf before putting it into the oven).
7. Add the mixture into loaf pan. Sprinkle oat flakes, chia seeds and hemp seeds. Place in oven.
8. Cook for 45 minutes, let stand and enjoy!
* For those with the sweet tooth: it’s delicious with a hazelnut spread (Nutella style) or a dark chocolate coulis.
Find our Zest juices here 🙂